Frontier Pitts latest HVM Automatic Rising Bollard is the Terra Galaxy Bollard successfully impact tested to IWA14 stopping a 7.2t vehicle travelling at 30mph with zero penetration. Hostile Vehicle Mitigation
Introducing the latest Rising Terra Galaxy Bollard which has been successfully impact tested to the International IWA14 specification, stopping a 7.2 ton vehicle travelling at 30mph (48kph). The Bollard was impact tested as a SINGLE UNIT and was fully functional within 10 minutes of the impact test.
The fully automatic, easy glide hydraulically driven Rising Bollard mechanism provides outstanding Hostile Vehicle Mitigation protection from the threat of VBIED’s (vehicle borne improvised explosive devices).
This Rising Bollard is the perfect solution for the Urban Environment, Public Realm and Crowded Place locations that need to restrict unauthorised vehicle access whilst allowing free passage by pedestrians.
The Rising Terra Galaxy Bollard has been designed to complement the Static Terra Venus Bollard with diameters of 219mm.
IWA14-1 Rising Bollards and Static Bollards are required to be installed at 1200mm between upright bollard faces to meet IWA14-2 guidelines.
- Retractable Automatic Rising Terra Bollards has a Dual Acting Ram and is 100% duty rated.
- Designed for ease of installation: No extra rebar is required, the unit is all self contained.
- Designed for ease of access for maintenance.
- The Retractable Automatic Terra Bollard can be interfaced to any access control systems.
- Traffic Light System included as standard on all automatic bollard systems.
- IWA 14 Tested dimensions: lift height 1000mm.
For more information please visit www.frontierpitts.com/products/bollards/hvm-rising-bollards/iwa14-galaxy-bollard-7248