In response to the Grenfell Tower tragedy, the Government brought into force new Building Regulations on 21 December 2018 banning all combustible materials in external walls of new high-rise buildings over 18 metres for certain residential applications. Furthermore there are still many high-risk residential buildings with some form of dangerous cladding which needs to be replaced.
With the Government now taking enforcement action against the owners of these buildings with Aluminium Composite Material (ACM) cladding, many developers are keen to complete the replacement cladding work but are struggling to find the right compliant systems and trusted manufacturing partners.
At the forefront of quality technical building envelope solutions, all PSP Group’s manufacturing processes take place in the UK within precision-controlled advanced factories in Shildon, County Durham. The company offers a range of A1 and A2 rated non-combustible cladding systems and has the technical ability to manufacture bespoke solutions to competently replace unsafe cladding.
Heath Hindmarch, Chairman of PSP Group said:
“As the leading manufacturer in our field, we work closely with our clients to build long-lasting working relationships. We invest in the latest technology and have tried and tested cladding systems to meet the latest regulations and we are keen to help making these buildings safe.”
PSP – Panel Options and Support
PSP design and manufacture a comprehensive range of integrated metal rainscreen facade systems that can be adapted to suit specific client needs to provide a visually stylish solution for almost any building.
- Matrix SF rainscreen systems are high tolerance fabricated panels supplied in thicknesses up to 4mm and up to 6m long but this is dictated by the material type and panel size.
- Matrix SFC rainscreen systems are available in a range of finishes and thicknesses, with fire rated cores and are ideal for providing a flat panel in large format modular grids.
- Matrix IP rainscreen systems were developed to provide a single skin panel solution based on narrow face widths that can be laid vertically or horizontally. The panels can be roll formed or CNC folded.
Matrix SF, Matrix SFC and Matrix IP are CWCT tested systems that can be manufactured from numerous non-combustible materials and finishes including:
- Pre-coated classified as A1 fire rated
- Anodised aluminium as A1 fire rated
- Composite materials classified A2 fire rated
- Post powder coated classified A2 fire rated
- Solid aluminium classified as non-combustible
- Solid Zinc classified as non-combustible
For more information, visit www.pspuk.com/architectural-systems/rainscreen-systems
Company Website: www.pspuk.com
Corporate Video: https://youtu.be/xoPRHWA7o4g
Factory Tour Video: https://youtu.be/hTh-_mcl1d8