Situated on a world famous waterfront, in the heart of one of the most vibrant and developing cities in Europe, Exhibition Centre Liverpool is set to become the centre of the UK’s exhibition industry. Only 2 hours from London, 90 minutes from Birmingham and 45 minutes from Manchester, it will be the North West’s newest and most exciting venue for exhibitions and events.
At an investment of £40 million, Exhibition Centre Liverpool will consist of8,100m² of space which will be sub-divisible into three pillar-free exhibition halls, which can be used separately or in combination.
The world of exhibitions is diverse and we understand what’s important to you, your exhibitors and your visitors. Exhibition Centre Liverpool offers the perfect support package and solution for your event, from large scale consumer exhibitions to broad and specialist trade shows; we understand the support you need from us to deliver success and grow.
- 8,100 sq metres of flexible and accessible event space
- Three halls, separate sub-divisible pillar-free halls
- One hall height of 18m, two halls height of 10.5m
- Connected to ACC Liverpool’s existing facilities creating 15,225m2 of flexible event space
- Floor ducting for exhibition services including electrics, data, water and waste
- Concourse area for public access with a glazed frontage overlooking the river
- Organisers office, cloakroom, business centre and catering outlets
- Easily accessible for build up and load out for contractors and exhibitors
- A brand new onsite quality hotel with up to 200 bedrooms, taking the number of onsite hotels rooms to over 600