As sponsors of Solid Wood Solutions the team at Timber Expo know only too well that sustainability is high on the building agenda – this conference and exhibition is essential for those wishing to learn direct from the timber industry leaders and innovators. Wood may be one of the world’s oldest building materials, but it is now also one of the most advanced. This one day conference will showcase the very best in engineered timber by creating a platform for the industry’s innovators to present some of the most prestigious projects from across the UK and Europe.
Engineered timber is one of the fastest growing modern methods of construction and this event is designed to inspire through innovation. You can book yourself and your colleagues using the following link: www.solidwoodsolutions.co.uk/book.
Taking place on Tuesday June 3, the high profile speaker line-up which includes:
- Chris Davies: Engenuiti – Furness Academy – The Design and Construction Journey
- Tim Snelson: Arup – Sky Believe In Better Building
- Nick Milestone & Helmut Spiehs: X-LAM Alliance – Improved Working with Solid Wood
- John Spittle: Wiehag – Canary Wharf’s Cross Rail Station
- Philipp Zumbrunnen: Eurban – Bridport House
- Rosi Fieldson: Simons Group – Insight into various projects including Marks & Spencer
Other speakers include; Gavin White, Ramboll and Nic Clark, KLH – Case Study on William Perkin High School; Jonathon Roynon, Buro Happold – Freeform Roof Structures; Andrew Wright, Andrew Wright Associates – Prototype for Timber Retail Structures, plus many more – see full programme: www.solidwoodsolutions.co.uk/assets/SWS_Speakers.pdf