Regen 2015, a free to attend conference and exhibition for those involved in the regeneration industry.
The latest organisations confirmed to present at the conference are:
- The Mayor’s Regeneration team, Greater London Authority will present on the latest plans and initiatives for London regeneration.The Mayor’s Regeneration team are responsible for improving London’s open spaces and making high streets more vibrant; creating new jobs and strengthening the local economy.
- The Academy of Urbanism will present on health and happiness in cities.The Academy of Urbanism is built on the expertise and engagement of over 500 leaders, thinkers and practitioners involved in the social, cultural, economic, political and physical development of our villages, towns and cities.
- Frontwork will present on the changing dynamics of urban transformation, including self and custom build housing opportunities, smart city initiatives and place making.Frontwork combine the disciplines of urban research, strategy and design. Their aim is to better understand the impact of the local and global transformations and to respond effectively through the development of innovative urban strategies and design interventions.
- The Land Trust will present on how well designed and well managed green spaces adds value to the economy and society. The Land Trust is a national land management charity that provides cost effective solutions for restoring and managing green spaces, ensuring they are financially sustainable in perpetuity. The long term investment in these spaces can improve the economic, environmental, educational, social and health prospects of an area.
Look out for future conference programme updates.
Why attend as a delegate?
● Learn about new policies, updates and projects in the regeneration industry
● Hear from key industry speakers on the issues important to you
● Visit the exhibition to discover new business opportunities and make new connections
Why attend to exhibit?
● Promote your organisation and services to 800+ industry professionals
● Establish new business leads, deals and contacts
● Maximise opportunities to engage with your target market directly
● Have a presence and get involved at the leading UK Regeneration conference
● Receive additional promotion of your organisation through the event marketing