The cornerstone to your compliance. Helping you comply with health and safety legislation and promoting good practice.
After over 40 years, the No 1 bestselling Construction Health & Safety Manual is changing. Written by Health and Safety Directors and Advisors who represent a wide cross section of the UK’s leading construction companies and clients, this Construction Health and Safety Manual aims to provide construction companies working in the UK with a useful and pragmatic tool to help them comply with their legal duties and to improve the way health and safety issues are managed throughout the construction process.
Dave Carr Callsafe Services Limited said:
“We always suggest to our course delegates that the manual is an ideal way of having a single source of construction H&S, providing accurate and practical information for effective H&S management and standards.”
The NEW Manual contains
- Six new colour coded sections grouping similar topics together.
- New sections entitled Health and Safety Management, Managing Project Health, Safety and Welfare and Site Set Up, and Work related road safety.
- Updated guidance in the Training, Lifting Operations, Demolition, Lifting Operations, Environment and Electricity sections and new guidance on cycle safety.
- New Comprehensive legal section – including interpretation of key construction legislation, register of legislation and summary of all relevant construction related legislation.
- Colour photography and illustrations.
- All the existing content reviewed and updated.
- Larger binders (Hardcopy only)
This accurate, easy to read and hardwearing manual is endorsed by the Health & Safety Executive, which stated:
“The Construction Health and Safety Manual has been written by Construction Industry Publications Ltd to help people working in the construction industry to make health and safety improvements in the construction industry. It is recognised that this guidance contains some advice that may go further than the minimum needed to comply with health and safety law.”
CIP are offering a 40% discount off the hardcopy and CDROM versions until 30th September 2014, special offers for previous subscribers and free trials on the online version www.cip-bluebook.com
To order a copy call 0870 078 4400 or visit the CIP website by clicking www.cip-books.com