The Offsite Construction Awards is a celebration of innovation, best practice and expertise in offsite manufacturing and construction.
The Awards will be presented at a Drinks Reception on Wednesday 07 October 2015 as part of UK Construction Week at the National Exhibition Centre (NEC), Birmingham. The event will attract over 350 national business leaders and high profile decision makers from the construction industry.
The Awards comprise 12 different categories – Best Use of Concrete, Best Use of MEP Prefabrication, Best Use of Steel, Best Use of Timber, Best Use of Volumetric Technology, Commercial/Retail Project of the Year, Housing Project of the Year, Best Hybrid Construction Project, Infrastructure Project of the Year, Public Sector Project of the Year, Product Innovation Award and Offsite Professional of the Year.
Each of the judges will assess three of the 12 categories on a strict and confidential marking system. Judges include expert offsite construction leaders:
- Andrew Ogorzalek, Director – PCKO Architects
- Frank McLeod, Director – WSP
- John Skivington, Director – LHC
- Martin Milner – Director, Milner Associates
- Nick Whitehouse – Oxford Brookes
- Robert Hairstans, Head of Centre for Offsite Construction and Innovative Structures at Edinburgh Napier University
- Rosi Fieldson, Head of Environment – Simons Group
- Zara Lamont, Performance Improvement Director – Carillion
The Awards are open to public and private organisations with projects located in the UK – with the business or project having a strong offsite construction theme.
There are many advertising and sponsorship packages available to support the Awards and raise profile, these include headline sponsorship, individual category sponsorship as well as the opportunity to sponsor the souvenir brochure.