CEDIA has introduced a brand new education brochure, packed full of useful information and advice for anyone keen to expand their knowledge and grow their skill sets within the residential custom installation industry.
The new, handy training and curriculum guide provides detailed outlines of all courses available through CEDIA, including the popular EST2 certification programme alongside all design, business and introductory courses. Readers can find information on exam criteria along with prices, dates and additional information on their choice of courses.
Matt Dodd, Director of Education for CEDIA Region 1, explains:
“CEDIA is committed to educating the industry, and, to that end, we have created an informative, easy to understand training guide for the home technology professional. We are determined to continually raise standard in the residential custom installation industry and quality education is essential to this growth. CEDIA training courses deliver on these objectives.”
Ideally suited as an introduction for aspiring custom installers or for seasoned home technology professionals looking to build on their industry education, this guide is designed to point people in the direction of the course and career path that is right for them.
Upcoming CEDIA training courses available in June include:
- Mon 2nd-6th June – EST2 Technical School
- Mon 2nd June – Maths, Science and Engineering for Installers
- Tue 3rd June – Residential Networking
- Wed 4th June – Audio, Video and Home Cinema for Installers
- Thu 5th June – RF Distribution Systems/ Control Systems
- Fri 6th June – CEDIA Certification day
- Tue 10th June – Introduction to Residential Custom Installation
- Wed 11th June – Home Cinema Design Workshop
- Thu 12th June – CEDIA Structured Cabling Assessor
- Tue 17th June – CEDIA Outreach Instructor
- Wed 18th June – Health and Safety
To book a place on a training course, please visit www.cediaeducation.com