On 15th March 2018 we are bringing together a selection of housing stock and supply specialists and regional growth experts from housing associations, home builders and Local and Central Government to examine latest plans to increase home building across the UK.
Taking place in Central London, this pivotal strategy forum will feature policy and funding insights from Homes and Communities Agency, The National Federation of Builders and Greater London Authority alongside interactive case studies showcasing examples of best practice.
Confirmed Keynote Speakers:
- Louise Wyman, Head of Strategic Land, Homes and Communities Agency (HCA) (CONFIRMED)
– Morning Keynote: Exploring the Policy Landscape of the Future of Housing Supply
- Cllr Keith House, Housing Spokesman, HCA Board Member and Co-Author of 2014 Elphicke-House Report on the Role of Local Authorities in Housing Supply (CONFIRMED)
– Special Keynote: Increasing Affordable Housing Provision: The Local Government Perspective
- Rico Wojtulewicz, Policy Advisor, The National Federation of Builders (CONFIRMED)
– Afternoon Keynote: Collaborating with the Private Sector as a Solution to the Housing Crisis
- Ellen Storrar, Senior Policy Officer, Greater London Authority (CONFIRMED)
– Special Keynote: Addressing the Complexities of London’s Housing Crisis
Places are now limited: Register online – email.insidegovernment.
Explore the full agenda: email.insidegovernment.
Places at this forum are limited to facilitate active discussion between speakers and delegates. Early booking advised.
Should you feel a colleague would benefit from attending, please feel free to forward this email on.
If you require further information or assistance with registration, please email enquiries@